Student Housing Tallahassee: All the Perks
for Your College Experience
Our student rentals offer a wide variety of wonderful amenities! There's something for everyone. Below is an overview of our options. Select individual locations after the amenities list to see which rentals offer which features.
Student Housing Tallahassee Amenities Overview:
* 2 bed / 2 bath, 3 bed / 2 bath and 4 bed / 2 bath options available *
2 car garage with remotes
Apartments and single family homes
Cable and HBO
Dishwasher and disposal
Full size washer/dryer
Full tub and shower
Security system available
Screened in porches
Stainless steel appliances
Walking distance to FSU
Need a student housing Tallahassee specialist to help you find the right fit?
We're here to help, call us at (850) 980-6001.
Student Housing Tallahassee: Explore Location Options Below
About Renting from Allen Associates in Tallahassee:
We are a family business that has owned and managed our Tallahassee student rental properties since 1987. We try to treat others the way we would like to be treated. Our properties usually stay occupied and we do not have a designated model. We have created this website to give you details and pictures, while still maintaining the current tenant's privacy.
Student Housing Tallahassee with Allen Associates Leasing Details:
All of our leases and properties include the following...
- Joint leases (not individual). Tenants choose their own roommates and are responsible together for the lease term (normally 12 months from Fall to Fall semesters). Parent guarantees are required for each tenant and we welcome positive questions from parents. There is no application fee. The security deposit is the same as the monthly rent, but it is not part of rent. It will be kept in a separate escrow account to be returned upon a successful check-out at the end of the lease.
- Our maintenance man, Jack, has worked with us since 1988. He is kind, considerate, prompt and good at what he does. Ernest has worked with us for 15 years and is very skilled, can fix most everything and will bring a bit of humor to your day. If Jack or Ernest are unable to complete a task, we have other professionals to call and get the job done right. Either of them will enter the property when you call with a maintenance request and/or approximately every six weeks to change the air filter. As a long-term personal investment, upkeep is a priority for us.
- If you have a pet, we have an addendum to add them to the lease. Our insurance will not allow aggressive breeds. There is a $250 pet fee.
- After every move out, we make sure the property is professionally cleaned, carpets cleaned and usually do touch-up paint. Our experience has been that if the property is nice when someone moves in, it is more likely they will keep it nice.
- Please call us with further questions after viewing details on the specific property. We will add you to our waiting list for coming availabilities. When one becomes available, we will contact you to set up an appointment to see inside.
Click on the property you are curious about:
Questions? Call us at (850) 980-6001!
Or click here for an application to get started (to be filled out by each roommate).